EACH records best-ever week as £4,784 made on eBay store
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A children’s hospice has enjoyed its best-ever week on eBay after taking £4,784.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) auctioned 195 items - donated to the charity - between January 22 and 28.
The star lots were individual pieces of a green and yellow butterfly-themed Aynsley pottery set, with a buyer from New York paying £250 for cups and saucers.
Jason High, EACH eBay manager, said: “We’re coming across more and more gems as our eBay store continues to grow. This record-breaking week, that bettered those in which we auctioned Ed Sheeran’s old clothes, took our income for January to £13,004.
“The money raised is invaluable as we have to raise almost £6 million a year to sustain our vital care and support service.”
You may also want to watch:
Opened in March 2015 Each’s eBay store lists, sells, packages and posts around 900 items every month from the Retail Distribution Centre in Thetford.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 4 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 10 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns