Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A series of drone test flights are set to take place at one of the region's RAF bases.
Several drone platforms will be flown at RAF Feltwell, near Mundford, from May 5 to June 1.
Flights will take place between 9am and 4pm.
The exercise is being led by the 48th Fighter Wing, based at RAF Lakenheath.
The RAF and Ministry of Defence have also issued a reminder that public use of drones at RAF Feltwell is prohibited.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot suspicious activity, you can report it to the Eagle Eyes hotline by calling 01638 523937 or DSN 226-3937.
- 1 Repeat offender given £600 fine for fly-tipping next to public bin
- 2 Man suffers 15cm cut across face in alleged knife attack over drugs
- 3 Woman in 80s suffers 'life-changing' injuries in collision
- 4 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Candidate says 7,000 rejected ballots shows PCC voting system flawed
- 8 Man stole bicycle from outside town shop
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot