Drivers warned about Thetford roadworks
Motorists are likely to face disruption from Monday as work begins to repair London Road in Thetford.
The works, which will be carried out between 9.30am and 4pm and take three weeks to complete, will run from the junction with Brandon Road to the Forest Retail Park entrance. They will be completed in four phases.
From September 12 to 14 Brandon Road to St Martins Way will be affected, while from September 15 to 16, the works will affect the stretch of road between St Martins Way and Kimms Belt. Diversions will be in place on both occasions.
From September 19 to 23, the work will be carried out between Kimms Belt and the Forest Retail Park. Temporary traffic signals will be in place.
Lastly, between September 26 and 30, works will affect the entire stretch of road and traffic will be controlled with stop/go boards.
You may also want to watch:
Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
- 1 Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- 2 £60 fine for resident who drove six miles to dump household rubbish in public bin
- 3 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Plans for controversial village wedding venue get green light
- 6 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash