Drivers warned about Thetford roadworks
Motorists are likely to face disruption from Monday as work begins to repair London Road in Thetford.
The works, which will be carried out between 9.30am and 4pm and take three weeks to complete, will run from the junction with Brandon Road to the Forest Retail Park entrance. They will be completed in four phases.
From September 12 to 14 Brandon Road to St Martins Way will be affected, while from September 15 to 16, the works will affect the stretch of road between St Martins Way and Kimms Belt. Diversions will be in place on both occasions.
From September 19 to 23, the work will be carried out between Kimms Belt and the Forest Retail Park. Temporary traffic signals will be in place.
Lastly, between September 26 and 30, works will affect the entire stretch of road and traffic will be controlled with stop/go boards.
You may also want to watch:
Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 5 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales