Drivers warned about Thetford roadworks
Motorists are likely to face disruption from Monday as work begins to repair London Road in Thetford.
The works, which will be carried out between 9.30am and 4pm and take three weeks to complete, will run from the junction with Brandon Road to the Forest Retail Park entrance. They will be completed in four phases.
From September 12 to 14 Brandon Road to St Martins Way will be affected, while from September 15 to 16, the works will affect the stretch of road between St Martins Way and Kimms Belt. Diversions will be in place on both occasions.
From September 19 to 23, the work will be carried out between Kimms Belt and the Forest Retail Park. Temporary traffic signals will be in place.
Lastly, between September 26 and 30, works will affect the entire stretch of road and traffic will be controlled with stop/go boards.
You may also want to watch:
Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 7 House-to-house enquiries take place after woman's body identified
- 8 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11