Annual fun day raises more than £9,000 for Dogs Trust
- Credit: Dogs Trust
Dogs of all breeds and sizes enjoyed a fun day which saw thousands of pounds raised to help pooches in need of a new home.
Close to 2,000 people attended the annual Dogs Trust Snetterton’s Fun Day which has raised more than £9,800.
Highlights on the day included an amazing displays from the Lowestoft Dog Agility Team and the Snakewood Dog Agility Team who hosted Have-a-Go Agility and Dog Scurry.
There was also a raffle, dog tombola and dog show classes.
Dogs Trust Snetterton’s supporter relations officer Paige Langton said: “We are overwhelmed with the community support that we received for this year’s fun fday.
You may also want to watch:
“Every penny raised will go towards helping the homeless hounds at Dogs Trust Snetterton and help us to continue all that we do for the dogs in our care, until they find their forever homes.
“Our heartfelt thanks to everybody who came and supported our rehoming centre.”
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 9 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 10 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?