Meet the anxious two-year-old pup looking for a home
- Credit: Archant
A two-year old anxious dog is looking for a home after being left at a shelter for half-a-year.
Davitt is a crossbreed currently at Dogs Trust Snetterton and is looking for a home with adults due to his nervous nature.
He is an active dog, and loves going on quiet, interesting walks accompanied by other friendly dogs and playing with toys.
He is a clever, loves playing games and will need plenty of stimulation and human interaction.
Although Davitt can benefit from extra training the centre said he would blossom when he settles in and gets more confident in his surroundings.
You may also want to watch:
He is good with new people and can come across as over enthusiastic, however this is due to him feeling anxious. Because of this, a family would need to visit Davitt at the centre before adoption to build a relationship.
For more information call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 666888 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 6 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered