Delays in both directions on A11 after crash
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are experiencing delays both sides of the A11 after a crash near Fiveways roundabout.
Police closed the road after an accident on the A1065 between the B1112 and A11.
Officers were called at 6.05am to reports of an accident which has now been cleared.
The crash involved a motorcyclist and a van with the motorcyclist, a man aged in his 60s, suffering a broken arm and back pain.
The injuries are not believed to life threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
The road re-opened at 8.45am but traffic remains slow on the A11 and through Mildenhall due to traffic diverting from the earlier incident.
Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Police Team said on Twitter: “A11 north very busy on approach to A1065. Please allow time for your journey this morning.”
- 1 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 2 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 3 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 6 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 WATCH: Norfolk troops train ahead of peacekeeping mission in Mali
- 9 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 10 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!