Dad's Army auditions on Saturday
Rebecca Gough Auditions for a part in the stage version of Dad's Army will take place in Thetford this weekend.
Auditions for a part in the stage version of Dad's Army will take place in Thetford this weekend.
Dad's Army Comes Home will be produced in the home of the popular BBC television series, Walmington-on-Sea and directed by Ian Gower, who first adapted the film for the stage in 2002.
The show will run for a week in June next year and will be part of a week-long celebration leading up to the unveiling of a bronze statue of Captain Mainwaring.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions will be held in the Carnegie Room on Cage Lane in Thetford today , between 9am and 4pm. For more information contact Corinne Fulford on 07802 701911.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 4 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 5 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 6 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling
- 7 'Like a little Hitler' - Fury as row breaks out at council meeting
- 8 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 9 Do you remember when Tornado's rumble caused village uproar?
- 10 Man wanted for Thetford assault found dead after 10-month disappearance