Woman charged with taking drugs and SIM cards into prison
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman has appeared in court accused of taking drugs into prison.
Ella Johnson, 30, from Sprowston, has been charged with conveying a 'list A prohibited article' - pregabalin tablets - into Wayland Prison on September 10 2020.
She has also been charged with bringing a list B prohibited article - SIM cards - into the same prison on the same date.
In addition, Johnson also faces charges of possession with intent to supply a class B drug and possession with intent to supply a class C drug, both at Norwich, on the same date.
She appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday (January 11) when the matter was sent to Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Johnson was granted bail until the next hearing.
- 1 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 2 Council buys disused building to regenerate town's riverfront
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 6 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 7 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 8 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 9 Liz Truss sidesteps leadership question as she backs 'fantastic' PM
- 10 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford