Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- Credit: Google Street View
A man in his 70s was pulled from his car before being punched and kicked following an incident of road rage.
The attack happened near the Field Lodge Nursery in Didlington, near Mundford, on Monday (February 22) when the victim was driving in a 60mph zone.
A driver in the vehicle behind began flashing his headlights, which led to the victim pulling over.
The suspect, an unknown man, then stopped and pulled the victim from his green Ford before punching and kicking him repeatedly.
The attacker ran back to his car and drove away.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which saw the man in his 70s sustain injuries to his face and hands.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC Bethany Wagstaff by calling 101, quoting crime reference number 36/11561/21.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.