Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- Credit: Jim Linwood/Flickr
A man was punched to the head and robbed near the centre of a Norfolk town by a group of teenage boys who demanded cash.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following the robbery in Thetford on Saturday, November 14.
It happened in the early hours at 1.10am near to Blaydon Bridge in Riverside Walk when the 30-year-old man was approached by a group of teenage boys wearing masks and hoods.
After refusing to hand over any money, he was assaulted and punched in the face and body causing minor injuries.
The teens got away with the victim’s wallet containing £75, bank cards and a driving licence.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information about the people involved.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Gareth Davies at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 3 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 School 'relieves stress' for families by loaning laptops in lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall