Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 2 Council buys disused building to regenerate town's riverfront
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 5 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 6 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 7 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 9 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
- 10 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.