Solar panels and generator stolen from stables
- Credit: Colin Finch
More than £1,300 worth of electrical equipment was stolen in a burglary at some stables.
It happened in Hockwold, west of Thetford, some time between 4pm on Monday, June 7, and the same time the following day.
An electrical generator, solar panels and batteries were taken from stables next to a home in Cowle's Drove.
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the that 24-hour period.
Anyone with information should contact PC Lee Beckham in Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/39989/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 4 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
- 5 US servicemen commemorate death of RAF Lakenheath pilot in crash tragedy
- 6 Six figure commitment agreed to pursue Suffolk bus improvement strategy
- 7 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 School praised for 'effective action' to address serious failings
- 10 Teen appears in court charged with sexual assault on girl in Thetford