Solar panels and generator stolen from stables
- Credit: Colin Finch
More than £1,300 worth of electrical equipment was stolen in a burglary at some stables.
It happened in Hockwold, west of Thetford, some time between 4pm on Monday, June 7, and the same time the following day.
An electrical generator, solar panels and batteries were taken from stables next to a home in Cowle's Drove.
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the that 24-hour period.
Anyone with information should contact PC Lee Beckham in Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/39989/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 3 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 4 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 5 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 6 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 7 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 8 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Farm's 'Goats at Home' service booms after lockdown