Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- Credit: Archant
A small plastic windmill decorated with flowers has been stolen from a baby's grave.
The item was taken from the London Road cemetery in Thetford sometime between 10.30am on Friday, June 4 and 2pm on Saturday, June 12.
The victim, who lost her baby when she was four months pregnant, is keen to find those responsible.
Norfolk Constabulary is appealing to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Dave Greenwood in Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/41102/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 2 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 8 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 9 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 10 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid