Trio arrested after police seize scores of bottles of booze
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Three men have been arrested after police discovered dozens of suspected stolen items in a car they had stopped.
Officers pulled over the BMW on London Road, Thetford, at around 9pm on Thursday (December 10) night.
From inside the vehicle they recovered a large amount of suspected stolen goods, most of which was alcohol.
It included more than 60 bottles of vodka, whiskey and Champagne, believed to have been stolen from shops across Norfolk.
The car's three occupants, two of them in their 20s and one in his 30s, were all arrested.
They were all taken to Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre, where they remain. Enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 3 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 6 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 7 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter