Crash between two cars blocks road in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
The A1088 in Thetford was blocked earlier today following a crash between two cars.
Police were called by the ambulance service, who had received a 999 call, to the crash at 9.40am.
Two cars, a Mazda and a Vauxhall Signum Elite, had collided causing the A1088, towards Bury St Edmunds, to be blocked.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said an ambulance and ambulance car were sent.
Two patients were treated for injuries not believed to be life threatening and they were taken to the West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now clear.
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 6 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 10 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on