NHS community engagement group meeting to be held in Mildenhall
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Residents are invited to attend the next meeting of an engagement group for an NHS body.
On Monday the community engagement group of the NHS West Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group (WSCCG) will meet at St John’s Community Centre in Mildenhall.
The meeting will take place between 10am and 12pm.
Members of the group play a vital role in working with WSCCG to ensure patient and public views are listened to and that local people have a say in shaping healthcare services in west Suffolk.
At the bi-monthly meetings members of the public can to hear the latest on healthcare in their area and speak about what matters to them.
The agenda and meeting papers for the event can be viewed here.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 2 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 3 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 4 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 5 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 6 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 7 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 8 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack