Colin toasts 30 years of loyal service at Thetford firm
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford-based tax adviser is celebrating 30 years of loyal service.
Colin Chamberlain, an adviser in UK tax, joined Lovewell Blake from school in 1984 after completing his ‘A’ Levels.
Based at the company’s Thetford office, Mr Chamberlain clearly remembers the time he joined.
He said: “Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister, the miners’ strike was in full swing and Frankie Goes to Hollywood were at number one!”
Mr Chamberlain is one of four Lovewell Blake employees to have reached a long service milestone in the last few months, with their combined careers adding up to 135 years.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on the achievements of all four members of staff, Russell Leggett, senior partner at Lovewell Blake, said: “We are incredibly proud of our ability to retain staff over long periods of their working lives.
“The trusted relationships these employees have built over years of dedicated service have been vital to the reputation and success of the business and we greatly value their individual contributions.”
- 1 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 2 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 3 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 4 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in