Chip pan fire in Brandon

Firefighterd were called to tackle a blaze in Brandon which started in a chip pan.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a blaze in Brandon which started in a chip pan.

Fire crews from Brandon and Thetford were called at 7.52pm last night (Tuesday, 19) to reports of a blaze in a property in Heath Road, Brandon.

The property was ventilated, while breathing apparatus and hose reel jets were used to extinguish the fire.

The blaze was brought under control and extinguished by 8.10pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter