Chip pan fire in Brandon
PUBLISHED: 14:27 20 January 2010 | UPDATED: 21:53 07 July 2010
Firefighterd were called to tackle a blaze in Brandon which started in a chip pan.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a blaze in Brandon which started in a chip pan.
Fire crews from Brandon and Thetford were called at 7.52pm last night (Tuesday, 19) to reports of a blaze in a property in Heath Road, Brandon.
The property was ventilated, while breathing apparatus and hose reel jets were used to extinguish the fire.
The blaze was brought under control and extinguished by 8.10pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.