Children aged 10 able to drive 4x4s at new off-road experience
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from the age of 10 will be able to get behind the wheel of a 4x4 as a country estate launches a driving experience.
Starting on Saturday, July 20 anyone 10 years old or over will be able to drive around the Euston Hall estate, near Thetford.
Drivers will be able to drive a range of classic and modern 4x4 vehicles including the Mercedes-Benz X-Class or iconic Land Rover Defender.
Tuition is provided by off-roading experts who are also ADI qualified driving instructors.
The off-roaders will have to tackle a combination of deep water crossings, slopes, ascents and steep brake-free declines.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Stait, from Off Road Driver, said: "It's unusual to be able to have youngsters and adults off road together if they wish, but it's great for some friendly family competition and we can tailor a course depending on how adventurous the driver is feeling."
For more information go to www.offroaddriver.co.uk
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 4 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 5 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted