Children aged 10 able to drive 4x4s at new off-road experience
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from the age of 10 will be able to get behind the wheel of a 4x4 as a country estate launches a driving experience.
Starting on Saturday, July 20 anyone 10 years old or over will be able to drive around the Euston Hall estate, near Thetford.
Drivers will be able to drive a range of classic and modern 4x4 vehicles including the Mercedes-Benz X-Class or iconic Land Rover Defender.
Tuition is provided by off-roading experts who are also ADI qualified driving instructors.
The off-roaders will have to tackle a combination of deep water crossings, slopes, ascents and steep brake-free declines.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Stait, from Off Road Driver, said: "It's unusual to be able to have youngsters and adults off road together if they wish, but it's great for some friendly family competition and we can tailor a course depending on how adventurous the driver is feeling."
For more information go to www.offroaddriver.co.uk
- 1 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 9 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales