Children aged 10 able to drive 4x4s at new off-road experience
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters from the age of 10 will be able to get behind the wheel of a 4x4 as a country estate launches a driving experience.
Starting on Saturday, July 20 anyone 10 years old or over will be able to drive around the Euston Hall estate, near Thetford.
Drivers will be able to drive a range of classic and modern 4x4 vehicles including the Mercedes-Benz X-Class or iconic Land Rover Defender.
Tuition is provided by off-roading experts who are also ADI qualified driving instructors.
The off-roaders will have to tackle a combination of deep water crossings, slopes, ascents and steep brake-free declines.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Stait, from Off Road Driver, said: "It's unusual to be able to have youngsters and adults off road together if they wish, but it's great for some friendly family competition and we can tailor a course depending on how adventurous the driver is feeling."
For more information go to www.offroaddriver.co.uk
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Coronavirus rates go up in every district across Norfolk
- 9 Care home creates mini golf course in its garden
- 10 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed