Children become cops and robbers at Abbey Estate holiday club in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
More than 25 children have had the chance to get their creative juices flowing at a church-run holiday club.
Grace Church, in Thetford, welcomed primary school-aged children to its third holiday club from August 7, with the opportunity to try out arts, crafts and sports, and hear the story of Joseph.
Held at the Arts Centre at Bishop’s School over four days, the club had a “Cops & Robbers” theme, with children put into groups including Crazy Constables, Daring Detectives, Super Sergeants and Incredible Inspectors.
They then had a go at making robber masks, police badges, finger print sheets and cut out cops.
Drama sketches brought the story of Joseph to life.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Heywood, pastor of Grace Church, said: “We had an excellent team of hard-working leaders from across the various churches in Thetford who gave up their time and energy to make it all run so smoothly.
“I’m very grateful for all their help and a big thanks too of course to all the children for being such excellent police recruits.”
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident