Community hub to hold Norfolk Day event
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Norfolk Day is a chance to your show love for our great county.
And to celebrate the day on July 27, the Charles Burrell Centre in Thetford will be holding a fun afternoon.
People are invited to the centre on Staniforth Road where there will be local food and drinks, a bouncy castle, tombola and traditional fete games.
There will also be live music and the Thetford and District Model Railway Society will be in attendance.
Children can enter free and adults will be charged £2 - proceeds will go towards the centre’s fundraising.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run between 12pm and 5pm. For more information call the Charles Burrell Centre on 01842 779867.
To let us know details of your Norfolk Day event email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @norfolk or message the Norfolk Day Facebook page.
For more events, visit the EDP website and click on the Norfolk Day link.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 4 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 5 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 6 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 10 85% of West Suffolk Hospital staff vaccinated in battle to meet demand on health service