Do you recognise this man? Police release CCTV image following arson at Thetford Forest caravan park
- Credit: Archant
The decking area of a caravan was set alight in an arson at the Poppyfields Caravan Park in Thetford Forest.
The incident took place at around 3.40am on Tuesday, February 13 at the park on Thetford Road, Santon Downham.
A three metres square section of decking on a mobile caravan was set alight deliberately by an unknown man carrying a plastic builder’s bucket before he fled the scene.
Police are keen to speak to a man in connection with the incident.
He is described as white, and wearing a light coloured hooded jacket and light coloured trousers and dark coloured boots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they know the identity of the man in the CCTV images or who has any information about this incident, is asked to contact Mildenhall police on 101 quoting reference 37/9278/18.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 5 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- 6 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000