Do you recognise this man? Police release CCTV image following arson at Thetford Forest caravan park
- Credit: Archant
The decking area of a caravan was set alight in an arson at the Poppyfields Caravan Park in Thetford Forest.
The incident took place at around 3.40am on Tuesday, February 13 at the park on Thetford Road, Santon Downham.
A three metres square section of decking on a mobile caravan was set alight deliberately by an unknown man carrying a plastic builder’s bucket before he fled the scene.
Police are keen to speak to a man in connection with the incident.
He is described as white, and wearing a light coloured hooded jacket and light coloured trousers and dark coloured boots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they know the identity of the man in the CCTV images or who has any information about this incident, is asked to contact Mildenhall police on 101 quoting reference 37/9278/18.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash
- 2 Fighter jets from RAF Lakenheath to fly over London NFL games
- 3 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack
- 6 New phase of consultation over major estate revamp to begin
- 7 Community should have bigger say on development, says councillors
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 9 GPS equipment stolen from five tractors in village
- 10 An A to Z of East Anglian cider