Do you recognise this man? Police release CCTV image following arson at Thetford Forest caravan park
- Credit: Archant
The decking area of a caravan was set alight in an arson at the Poppyfields Caravan Park in Thetford Forest.
The incident took place at around 3.40am on Tuesday, February 13 at the park on Thetford Road, Santon Downham.
A three metres square section of decking on a mobile caravan was set alight deliberately by an unknown man carrying a plastic builder’s bucket before he fled the scene.
Police are keen to speak to a man in connection with the incident.
He is described as white, and wearing a light coloured hooded jacket and light coloured trousers and dark coloured boots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they know the identity of the man in the CCTV images or who has any information about this incident, is asked to contact Mildenhall police on 101 quoting reference 37/9278/18.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 of the best indoor activities in Norfolk
- 2 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Flood-torn community 'in fear' every time it rains
- 7 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 8 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 9 Norfolk police ready extra officers for delayed Covid 'Freedom Day'
- 10 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle