Car windows smashed in two Brandon thefts
A number of items were stolen from cars in Brandon during two thefts police believe to be connected.
A NUMBER of items were stolen from cars in Brandon during two thefts police believe to be connected.
The first was on the B1106 at Brandon between 5.30am and 7pm on July 19.
Thieves broke into a white Ford Fiesta in a car park by smashing a window and windscreen and stole two mobile phones, a rucksack and cash.
The second was on the same day, between 6.30pm and 7pm, at Brandon Park.
You may also want to watch:
A green Suzuki Grand Vitara was broken into and two rucksacks and a folder were taken.
Two men were seen in the area. The first was white, in his mid-20s with short blond hair and wearing a grey t-shirt.
- 1 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Suffolk adhering to lockdown three restrictions as much as first lockdown, data shows
- 4 Pub safety fears disrupt town museum reopening
- 5 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
The second was also white, in his late teens, with dark hair and wearing a red t-shirt.
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Chris Chisnall at the Brandon Safer Neighbourhood Team on 01284 774100 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.