Can you give two-year-old German Shepherd Sasha a home?
- Credit: Archant
Two-year-old Sasha loves nothing more than being out and about walking in quieter, rural areas.
Although she can become quite excited upon seeing another four-legged-friend, Sasha responds well to gentle, positive handling and is looking forward to finding an adopter willing to build her confidence.
This stunning German Shepherd dog is looking for a calm, patient home with owners who can be around for most of the time whilst she settles in.
Sasha can live with children over the age of 14 and will make a wonderful addition to the family.
Could you give this fluffy girl the ‘furever’ home she longs for?
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in giving Sasha a loving home, please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust is the UK’s leading dog welfare charity. The charity cares for over 17,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
- 1 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 2 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 3 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 4 Two men due in court over rave at Thetford Forest
- 5 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 6 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 10 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11