Can you give two-year-old German Shepherd Sasha a home?
- Credit: Archant
Two-year-old Sasha loves nothing more than being out and about walking in quieter, rural areas.
Although she can become quite excited upon seeing another four-legged-friend, Sasha responds well to gentle, positive handling and is looking forward to finding an adopter willing to build her confidence.
This stunning German Shepherd dog is looking for a calm, patient home with owners who can be around for most of the time whilst she settles in.
Sasha can live with children over the age of 14 and will make a wonderful addition to the family.
Could you give this fluffy girl the ‘furever’ home she longs for?
If you are interested in giving Sasha a loving home, please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust is the UK’s leading dog welfare charity. The charity cares for over 17,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 8 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital