Can you give two-year-old German Shepherd Sasha a home?
- Credit: Archant
Two-year-old Sasha loves nothing more than being out and about walking in quieter, rural areas.
Although she can become quite excited upon seeing another four-legged-friend, Sasha responds well to gentle, positive handling and is looking forward to finding an adopter willing to build her confidence.
This stunning German Shepherd dog is looking for a calm, patient home with owners who can be around for most of the time whilst she settles in.
Sasha can live with children over the age of 14 and will make a wonderful addition to the family.
Could you give this fluffy girl the ‘furever’ home she longs for?
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in giving Sasha a loving home, please contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
Dogs Trust is the UK’s leading dog welfare charity. The charity cares for over 17,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 8 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 9 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted