Can you give beautiful Bonnie a home?
- Credit: Dogs Trust
Beautiful Bonnie is a playful girl who loves playtime.
Whether it’s dashing around the agility equipment, playing games of frisbee and football or rolling in the sandpit, Bonnie loves being out and about.
She’s also great at training and will happily show off her newly-acquired skills, such as giving high-fives.
She is smart, easy to train and she likes travelling in the car or popping up to the horse sanctuary to see what’s happening. This loving lady is looking for quiet, adult-only home where she has plenty of space to play.
As Bonnie isn’t partial to the company of other dogs, she will need to be the only pet and is best suited to a rural environment with peaceful areas for walking.
You may also want to watch:
The five-year-old crossbreed has waited a long time for her forever home and she would love to have dedicated owners who are around most of the time while she settles in.
Contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- 5 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 6 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 7 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 8 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut