Can you give beautiful Bonnie a home?
- Credit: Dogs Trust
Beautiful Bonnie is a playful girl who loves playtime.
Whether it’s dashing around the agility equipment, playing games of frisbee and football or rolling in the sandpit, Bonnie loves being out and about.
She’s also great at training and will happily show off her newly-acquired skills, such as giving high-fives.
She is smart, easy to train and she likes travelling in the car or popping up to the horse sanctuary to see what’s happening. This loving lady is looking for quiet, adult-only home where she has plenty of space to play.
As Bonnie isn’t partial to the company of other dogs, she will need to be the only pet and is best suited to a rural environment with peaceful areas for walking.
You may also want to watch:
The five-year-old crossbreed has waited a long time for her forever home and she would love to have dedicated owners who are around most of the time while she settles in.
Contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust