Can you give beautiful Bonnie a home?
- Credit: Dogs Trust
Beautiful Bonnie is a playful girl who loves playtime.
Whether it’s dashing around the agility equipment, playing games of frisbee and football or rolling in the sandpit, Bonnie loves being out and about.
She’s also great at training and will happily show off her newly-acquired skills, such as giving high-fives.
She is smart, easy to train and she likes travelling in the car or popping up to the horse sanctuary to see what’s happening. This loving lady is looking for quiet, adult-only home where she has plenty of space to play.
As Bonnie isn’t partial to the company of other dogs, she will need to be the only pet and is best suited to a rural environment with peaceful areas for walking.
You may also want to watch:
The five-year-old crossbreed has waited a long time for her forever home and she would love to have dedicated owners who are around most of the time while she settles in.
Contact Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 5 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success