Wetherspoon to reopen beer gardens and patios
- Credit: Archant
Chain JD Wetherspoon, with venues across Norfolk, has announced it will reopen outside spaces at 394 of its pubs from April 12.
It is not known yet which pubs will be reopening.
The pubs will be open from 9am to 9pm from Sunday to Thursday and 9am to 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays, although some will have restrictions on closing times.
They will offer a slightly reduced menu, with food available from 9am to 8pm seven days a week.
Customers will be able to order and pay through the Wetherspoon app, and staff will be able to take orders and payment at the table.
You may also want to watch:
The pubs will not be operating a booking system.
Customers will be able to enter the pubs to gain access to the outside areas and use toilets, while test and trace will be in operation and hand sanitisers available.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Go Ape and Segway night sessions return to Thetford Forest this half term
Wetherspoon chief executive John Hutson said: "We are looking forward to welcoming our customers and staff back to our pubs."
Wetherspoon has 875 pubs in the UK, including 750 in England.