Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A Norfolk parish room building measuring 400 sqft is coming under the auction hammer.
The Parish Rooms, Church Road, Griston, near Watton, is a detached building of brick and tile located within the grounds of a nursing home.
It is partly double glazed and has electricity and water. It has been unused for a number of years and now requires refurbishment.
However, it offers a buyer a 'range of potential uses' state agents Auction House, which may be particularly helpful in lockdown. This is because they suggest the building could be used as a self-contained office, a consulting room or even a hairdressers, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Parish rooms are generally associated with a church or charity and used by the community.
The one for sale is situated in the grounds of the Thorp House nursing home.
It is coming up at Auction House's livestream auction on February 10.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 3 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 4 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 5 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 6 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 7 Investigation launched after swan killed by illegal fishing net
- 8 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 9 'We know who they are' - two thieves raid church foodbank
- 10 Four men to appear in court charged with shooting incident