Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A Norfolk parish room building measuring 400 sqft is coming under the auction hammer.
The Parish Rooms, Church Road, Griston, near Watton, is a detached building of brick and tile located within the grounds of a nursing home.
It is partly double glazed and has electricity and water. It has been unused for a number of years and now requires refurbishment.
However, it offers a buyer a 'range of potential uses' state agents Auction House, which may be particularly helpful in lockdown. This is because they suggest the building could be used as a self-contained office, a consulting room or even a hairdressers, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Parish rooms are generally associated with a church or charity and used by the community.
The one for sale is situated in the grounds of the Thorp House nursing home.
It is coming up at Auction House's livestream auction on February 10.
- 1 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 2 Island park to be renamed in honour of town's Sikh links
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 5 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 8 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 9 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 10 Teen stabbed in Thetford