Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A Norfolk parish room building measuring 400 sqft is coming under the auction hammer.
The Parish Rooms, Church Road, Griston, near Watton, is a detached building of brick and tile located within the grounds of a nursing home.
It is partly double glazed and has electricity and water. It has been unused for a number of years and now requires refurbishment.
However, it offers a buyer a 'range of potential uses' state agents Auction House, which may be particularly helpful in lockdown. This is because they suggest the building could be used as a self-contained office, a consulting room or even a hairdressers, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Parish rooms are generally associated with a church or charity and used by the community.
The one for sale is situated in the grounds of the Thorp House nursing home.
It is coming up at Auction House's livestream auction on February 10.
- 1 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 2 Flowers and windmill stolen from baby's grave
- 3 Town's county councillors vow to tackle neglected underpasses
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 6 Masked burglar hit victim with fake gun and threatened to shoot family dog
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 9 Drug-driver's pickup cannoned off-duty detective's car into oncoming traffic
- 10 Tributes flood in for Dad's Army superfan and family man Neville