Thetford-based haulier win national award following industry challenges
- Credit: Team C Express Logistics
A Thetford-based haulier has won a prestigious award two years in a row for its "ongoing growth and success".
Team C Express Logistics was presented with the Highest KPI Performer of the Year award from the Fortec Distribution Network at a recent event in Birmingham celebrating independent hauliers nationwide.
Staff celebrated their success after overcoming 18 months of industry challenges.
The company was recognised for playing a key role in the network's success and helping to establish and grow services in Norfolk and the UK.
Tim Clements, managing director at Team C Express, said: “It is the second consecutive year that we have won this prestigious award and is testament to the hard work, professionalism and dedication of everyone that works here.”
Kevin Buchanan, Group CEO at Pall-Ex Group, which acquired Fortec in August 2020, said: “The industry as a whole has faced a tough couple of years, with the pandemic and Brexit creating unique challenges, and our members deserve to be celebrated as haulage heroes.”
- 1 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 2 Council buys disused building to regenerate town's riverfront
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 6 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 7 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 8 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 9 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
- 10 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk