Floating restaurant for sale at auction for £10,000-£20,000
- Credit: Auction House
A 56ft long 'snack boat' moored up in Norfolk is for sale in a livestream auction.
The former 'Jolios floating restaurant' moored in Riverside Walk, Thetford, is now vacant and ready for a new lease of life, state agents Auction House.
The boat has two levels including an indoor seating area, kitchen and cloakroom with an upper deck with bar area.
The boat is moored on the Little Ouse overlooking the river green and a few steps from the town centre shops.
Auctioneer Bryan Baxter said: "This excellent business opportunity is realistically guided to attract interest and viewing is recommended."
You may also want to watch:
The boat will be auctioned on June 16.
The sale of the Thetford boat comes after Norwich's famous floating restaurant, the former Thai on the River, moved out of the city last year after being moored up for 34 years.
- 1 Thetford man charged with abduction of 17-year-old girl
- 2 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 3 Drivers delayed following accident in Brandon
- 4 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 5 Island park to be named in honour of town's Sikh links
- 6 Sugar beet price shoots up - but not all Suffolk farmers are won over
- 7 Police appeal for dashcam footage after man died on A11
- 8 Neil, 85, touches hearts after taking part in memory walk for residents
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
The boat was towed out of Norwich's Riverside for work to be done on it.