Deliveroo wants 50 riders as it launches in Thetford
- Credit: Deliveroo
The food delivery company Deliveroo has launched in Thetford and is recruiting 50 drivers to make the deliveries.
The launch is likely to boost small food businesses across Thetford, giving them the chance to reach new customers.
Berenice Cowan, head of UK expansion for Deliveroo said, "At last, we've arrived in Thetford.
"We can't wait to bring everyone great food from local and national favourites, and to help local chefs reach new customers.
"Hungry foodies, here we come."
You may also want to watch:
Full list of restaurants joining the platform below:
Subway - King Street
Cheers Restaurant Thetford
Dough & Co Woodfired Pizza
Rumbles Fish Bar
The Sweet Kingdom
Thetford Garden Centre t/a Norfolk Pizza Co
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 4 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Cat left 'terrified' after being dumped next to road by driver
- 7 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 8 The story of Mildenhall's workhouses uncovered after 100 years
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 New community hub for Thetford after girl's terrifying attack