Deliveroo wants 50 riders as it launches in Thetford
- Credit: Deliveroo
The food delivery company Deliveroo has launched in Thetford and is recruiting 50 drivers to make the deliveries.
The launch is likely to boost small food businesses across Thetford, giving them the chance to reach new customers.
Berenice Cowan, head of UK expansion for Deliveroo said, "At last, we've arrived in Thetford.
"We can't wait to bring everyone great food from local and national favourites, and to help local chefs reach new customers.
"Hungry foodies, here we come."
You may also want to watch:
Full list of restaurants joining the platform below:
Subway - King Street
Cheers Restaurant Thetford
Dough & Co Woodfired Pizza
Rumbles Fish Bar
The Sweet Kingdom
Thetford Garden Centre t/a Norfolk Pizza Co
- 1 Car crashes into central reservation on A11
- 2 Pet crematorium plans submitted but residents have air concerns
- 3 Abusive man grabbed wife by throat and banged her head on floor
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 5 Thetford pupil, 7, performs poem live on-stage at The Globe
- 6 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 7 Man, 38, in court after stab victim left with leg and stomach wounds
- 8 Weather warning for thunderstorms across parts of Norfolk
- 9 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 10 Great Yarmouth hits record rate of Covid infections