Busy schedule of events for the British Trust for Ornithology
- Credit: Archant
The British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) has got a busy spring schedule of event.
Join a BTO expert on Saturday, January 20 and February 10 for a guided bird walk tours of the Nunnery Lakes Reserve, Thetford.
The event runs from 10am until noon on both days and is free.
On Saturday, February 17 there will be a fun interactive session about nesting season. People will be able to make their own nesting ball to help the birds.
The free event will be held at the Nunnery from 10am until 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
And on Thursday, February 22 from 7pm until 9.30pm, take part in the Secrets of the Night.
BTO’s Mike Toms explains the beauty and secrecy of owls and the research the organisation is undertaking to learn more about the UK’s owl species.
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 3 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 4 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Warning over cold callers offering 'free' loft insulation
- 7 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 8 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 9 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 10 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
It takes place at the Nunnery and costs £3.
For more information, visit the BTO website.