Busy schedule of events for the British Trust for Ornithology
- Credit: Archant
The British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) has got a busy spring schedule of event.
Join a BTO expert on Saturday, January 20 and February 10 for a guided bird walk tours of the Nunnery Lakes Reserve, Thetford.
The event runs from 10am until noon on both days and is free.
On Saturday, February 17 there will be a fun interactive session about nesting season. People will be able to make their own nesting ball to help the birds.
The free event will be held at the Nunnery from 10am until 12pm.
And on Thursday, February 22 from 7pm until 9.30pm, take part in the Secrets of the Night.
BTO’s Mike Toms explains the beauty and secrecy of owls and the research the organisation is undertaking to learn more about the UK’s owl species.
- 1 Roads to have speed limit cut to 30mph after death sparks campaign
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Escaped cows block traffic on A1065 in Suffolk
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 'A posy fit for a Queen' - Winners crowned in school Jubilee competition
- 8 WATCH: Big Jet TV films at RAF Lakenheath to mark new Top Gun movie
- 9 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Vandals destroy play park zipwire
It takes place at the Nunnery and costs £3.
For more information, visit the BTO website.