Social enterprise to hold career advice sessions for young people
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A Norfolk-based social enterprise will be holding sessions to offer young people careers advice.
Pop Up Enterprises helps young people to realise their potential by supporting them to play an active part in their communities and to gain experience and new skills through innovative projects.
The latest sessions are aimed at 11-19-year-olds in the Breckland area and will help those who are certain or uncertain about their career aspirations.
People’s skills and interests will be identified to help them think about what they would like to do after education and how to make it happen.
The sessions will be held at Wayland House, Watton, on August 20 and 21 between 10am and 4pm and Swaffham Community Centre, from 1.30pm until 9pm on August 23.
You may also want to watch:
Dates and locations for Thetford, Attleborough and Dereham are to be confirmed.
For more information visit the Pop Up Enterprise website.
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 3 'Vital' washing and cooking facilities to help homeless opens in town
- 4 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash