Social enterprise to hold career advice sessions for young people
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A Norfolk-based social enterprise will be holding sessions to offer young people careers advice.
Pop Up Enterprises helps young people to realise their potential by supporting them to play an active part in their communities and to gain experience and new skills through innovative projects.
The latest sessions are aimed at 11-19-year-olds in the Breckland area and will help those who are certain or uncertain about their career aspirations.
People’s skills and interests will be identified to help them think about what they would like to do after education and how to make it happen.
The sessions will be held at Wayland House, Watton, on August 20 and 21 between 10am and 4pm and Swaffham Community Centre, from 1.30pm until 9pm on August 23.
You may also want to watch:
Dates and locations for Thetford, Attleborough and Dereham are to be confirmed.
For more information visit the Pop Up Enterprise website.
- 1 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 2 Parts of Thetford hit by flooding due to heavy rain
- 3 Man rescued from van after collision with tractor
- 4 'Extensive damage' caused as business centre is flooded
- 5 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 6 Cows cause congestion after wandering into RAF Lakenheath viewing area
- 7 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Augmented reality Gruffalo trail launches in forest
- 10 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone