Social enterprise to hold career advice sessions for young people
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A Norfolk-based social enterprise will be holding sessions to offer young people careers advice.
Pop Up Enterprises helps young people to realise their potential by supporting them to play an active part in their communities and to gain experience and new skills through innovative projects.
The latest sessions are aimed at 11-19-year-olds in the Breckland area and will help those who are certain or uncertain about their career aspirations.
People’s skills and interests will be identified to help them think about what they would like to do after education and how to make it happen.
The sessions will be held at Wayland House, Watton, on August 20 and 21 between 10am and 4pm and Swaffham Community Centre, from 1.30pm until 9pm on August 23.
You may also want to watch:
Dates and locations for Thetford, Attleborough and Dereham are to be confirmed.
For more information visit the Pop Up Enterprise website.
- 1 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 2 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 10 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters