Breckland art exhibition gives a taste of what to expect during the Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios
- Credit: Ian Burt
Artists from across Breckland will come together to take part in a vibrant taster exhibition ahead of the Norfolk and Norwich Open Studios (NNOS).
The event will showcase a collection of mediums from paintings, woodturning and ceramics to metalwork, sculptures and papercutting.
The exhibition, which will be held at The Dragonfly Gallery in Wayland House, Watton, will be an opportunity for people to sample the art which will be available during the open studios event.
The taster event will take place from Friday, May 19 until Sunday, May 21 from 10am until 4pm.
For more information call Susan Hollingworth on 01953 880205
You may also want to watch:
NNOS is now in its 23rd year and from May 27 until June 11 more than 500 artists will be showing their work in 254 different venues.
For more information about the event click here
- 1 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 2 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 5 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 6 Corrie McKeague inquest will not probe police investigation
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song