The Brandon survey - tell us what it is like to live in Brandon
As part of a new series of reports on the towns in our region, we are looking in depth into what makes Brandon a great place to live and what can be done to improve the area.
Over the next few weeks we will be asking you, our readers, to tell us what you love about your town as well as what you think needs to be improved.
By taking our online survey, you can tell us the main issues facing the town and give your opinion on where the town should go in the future.
This will not only cover the bad and the ugly, we also want to highlight the great things about the town, the community spirit, the parks, and the people that make it tick.
We want to tell the untold stories about Brandon and underline the many positives there are to living in the town.
You may also want to watch:
If you can't access our survey, please feel free to send us your answers to the following questions by post.
1. List your three favourite things about Brandon.
2. List your three least favourite things about the town.
3. How would you describe Brandon to someone who had never visited before?
4. What are the three biggest challenges or issues facing it in 2019?
5. By 2040, what do you want to see change in Brandon, and what do you want to see stay the same?
You can send your responses to Marc Betts, EDP, Prospect House, Rouen Road, NR1 1RE, Norwich.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Thetford and Brandon Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.