Three car crash leaves oil spill on road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A three-car crash has left a main Norfolk road covered with debris and oil.
The collision happened on Thetford Road, B1107, between a Ford Transit, Vauxhall Zafira and a Ford Grand Tourneo people carrier.
Police were called shortly before 10.15am.
No one is believed to be seriously injured.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "We were called to the scene of a three-vehicle collision in Thetford Road, Brandon shortly before 10.15am.
"There are reports of debris in the road but it is not currently blocked.
"Highways England has been made aware of an oil spill in the road."
- 1 Try roasties topped with pulled pork at town’s new street food business
- 2 Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 set for court
- 3 Chase Star to perform at Thetford comedy club
- 4 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 5 New homes plan for former coal yard
- 6 Food review, Lime Kiln Kitchen: ‘A truly relaxing place for Sunday lunch’
- 7 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 8 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 9 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 10 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
Recovery is underway.