Three car crash leaves oil spill on road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A three-car crash has left a main Norfolk road covered with debris and oil.
The collision happened on Thetford Road, B1107, between a Ford Transit, Vauxhall Zafira and a Ford Grand Tourneo people carrier.
Police were called shortly before 10.15am.
No one is believed to be seriously injured.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "We were called to the scene of a three-vehicle collision in Thetford Road, Brandon shortly before 10.15am.
"There are reports of debris in the road but it is not currently blocked.
"Highways England has been made aware of an oil spill in the road."
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 3 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 9 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village
- 10 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
Recovery is underway.