Three car crash leaves oil spill on road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A three-car crash has left a main Norfolk road covered with debris and oil.
The collision happened on Thetford Road, B1107, between a Ford Transit, Vauxhall Zafira and a Ford Grand Tourneo people carrier.
Police were called shortly before 10.15am.
No one is believed to be seriously injured.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "We were called to the scene of a three-vehicle collision in Thetford Road, Brandon shortly before 10.15am.
You may also want to watch:
"There are reports of debris in the road but it is not currently blocked.
"Highways England has been made aware of an oil spill in the road."
- 1 Hope and caution - How Thetford is preparing to come out of lockdown
- 2 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 3 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 4 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 5 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 6 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 7 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 8 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 9 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 10 Start date for phase two of 5,000-home development, after land bought near A11
Recovery is underway.