Brandon store seeks good cause
Caring colleagues at a Brandon store are looking for a local good cause to be their charity partner for 2013.
Launched in 2009, the Original Factory Shop’s Make a Difference campaign has helped raised more than �28,000 for hundreds of charities across the country.
Store Manager, Tracey Duncan, said: “We’ve been raising funds for Brandon Seniors Club this year and with the partnership due to end on December 31, we’re now searching for a local charity to team up with in 2013.
“We’re dedicated to making a difference to our local community and are all really looking forward to next year’s campaign.”
Any organisation wanting to take part should fill in a form on the shops Facebook page before January 11.
You may also want to watch:
Once selected, the store will run a fundraising programme with a minimum of �500 to raised throughout the year.
- 1 Plans submitted for Center Parcs-inspired retirement village
- 2 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 5 Heat map images reveal Norfolk's most popular running routes
- 6 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together
- 10 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig