Brandon store seeks good cause
Caring colleagues at a Brandon store are looking for a local good cause to be their charity partner for 2013.
Launched in 2009, the Original Factory Shop’s Make a Difference campaign has helped raised more than �28,000 for hundreds of charities across the country.
Store Manager, Tracey Duncan, said: “We’ve been raising funds for Brandon Seniors Club this year and with the partnership due to end on December 31, we’re now searching for a local charity to team up with in 2013.
“We’re dedicated to making a difference to our local community and are all really looking forward to next year’s campaign.”
Any organisation wanting to take part should fill in a form on the shops Facebook page before January 11.
You may also want to watch:
Once selected, the store will run a fundraising programme with a minimum of �500 to raised throughout the year.
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 6 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 From infighting to foreign secretary - Elizabeth Truss' rise to success