Brandon store seeks good cause
Caring colleagues at a Brandon store are looking for a local good cause to be their charity partner for 2013.
Launched in 2009, the Original Factory Shop’s Make a Difference campaign has helped raised more than �28,000 for hundreds of charities across the country.
Store Manager, Tracey Duncan, said: “We’ve been raising funds for Brandon Seniors Club this year and with the partnership due to end on December 31, we’re now searching for a local charity to team up with in 2013.
“We’re dedicated to making a difference to our local community and are all really looking forward to next year’s campaign.”
Any organisation wanting to take part should fill in a form on the shops Facebook page before January 11.
You may also want to watch:
Once selected, the store will run a fundraising programme with a minimum of �500 to raised throughout the year.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11