Brandon store seeks good cause
Caring colleagues at a Brandon store are looking for a local good cause to be their charity partner for 2013.
Launched in 2009, the Original Factory Shop’s Make a Difference campaign has helped raised more than �28,000 for hundreds of charities across the country.
Store Manager, Tracey Duncan, said: “We’ve been raising funds for Brandon Seniors Club this year and with the partnership due to end on December 31, we’re now searching for a local charity to team up with in 2013.
“We’re dedicated to making a difference to our local community and are all really looking forward to next year’s campaign.”
Any organisation wanting to take part should fill in a form on the shops Facebook page before January 11.
You may also want to watch:
Once selected, the store will run a fundraising programme with a minimum of �500 to raised throughout the year.
- 1 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 2 Man charged with supplying Class A drugs in Thetford
- 3 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 Viking themed children's play area confirmed at town's historic park
- 6 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 7 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 Shoppers support market town traders as second lockdown lifts
- 10 Man and dog rescued from house fire in Thetford