Charities to benefit from annual Tesco fun day
- Credit: Archant
Tesco in Brandon will be holding its annual family fun day at the end of the month in support of charity.
Now in its fifth year, the event will be held on the Brandon Remembrance Playing Fields on Saturday, July 28.
There will be more than 30 stalls, classic cars and a mini petting zoo from Bert’s Amazing Creatures.
Demonstrations from Zumba Lou Lou, MB Street Dance and Total Warrior Self Defence will also take place.
The event, held from 10am until 4pm, is in support of Diabetes UK, British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
Community groups and charities were also able to get a free pitch to raise money for themselves.
Lianne Spooner, community champion for Tesco Brandon and event organiser, said: “We are very excited about this year’s event. It gives our community a chance to get together and have fun, whilst raising money and awareness for three fantastic charities.”
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Training at RAF base given positive rating by Ofsted
- 8 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 9 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence