Charity shop staff’s gratitude after refurbishment help
- Credit: Archant
A charity shop in Brandon has thanked two businesses after they donated items and time.
The Brandon Day Care Appeal shop, on High Street, was in need of a makeover but there was no budget available to carry out the refurbishments.
The shop helps to raise funds for the Brandon Day Care Centre, which supports older people and those with physical and mental health needs with enjoyable, therapeutic day care within a safe and secure environment.
The Pound Zone, which was also on High Street, recently closed and donated all their wall fittings to the Brandon Day Care Appeal shop.
And local firm OMAR, which manufactures residential park homes and luxury lodges, offered their staff members to help refit the wall fittings at the shop.
You may also want to watch:
Anastasia Corciulo, manager of the charity shop, said: “We would like to say thank you to Pound Zone and to OMAR for their kind donation, time and help.”
- 1 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 2 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
- 7 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 'We're lost without him' - Family's tribute to teen hit-and-run cyclist
- 10 Person hit by train between Norwich and Stansted