Body of missing man found in field
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
The body of a man in his 30s who was reported missing has been found, police have confirmed.
Officers were called to a field close to Low Road in Tibenham, south Norfolk, at around 12.40pm on Thursday (December 31) afternoon.
While formal identification is yet to take place, the man is believed to be Anthony Hibble, from Thetford, who was reported missing on Wednesday.
The 32-year-old had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Mr Hibble's next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course to establish the identity of the man and cause of death.
It is currently being treated as unexplained, but there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 3 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 4 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 5 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 6 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 7 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 8 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp