Barrington Patterson helps Thetford hotel celebrate its first anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford hotel celebrated its first anniversary with a visit from former kickboxer and cagefighter Barrington Patterson.
The Thomas Paine Hotel - named after Thetford’s most famous son - opened a year ago and has since held regular events themed around the writer and revolutionary.
Those events include his next birthday party and a Thomas Paine murder mystery event.
The hotel has also been the venue for meetings of the Thomas Paine Society, which aims to keep the historic figure’s memory alive.
New Thetford mayor Sylvia Armes cut the cake at the hotel’s birthday party and a raffle was held, with proceeds going to charity.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Patterson is a star of Danny Dyer’s Deadliest Men, who has also brought out his own book and is starring in a film being released later this year.
Are you celebrating a business success?? Tell the Times by calling 01379 651153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wanted man identified after Thetford shop burglary
- 2 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 3 Bryan Cranston to Meghan Markle - how USO show brings stars to our region
- 4 Man due in court in connection with Norfolk stab attack
- 5 Work starts on new £4.2m housing project in Norfolk village
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 10 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence