Barrington Patterson helps Thetford hotel celebrate its first anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford hotel celebrated its first anniversary with a visit from former kickboxer and cagefighter Barrington Patterson.
The Thomas Paine Hotel - named after Thetford’s most famous son - opened a year ago and has since held regular events themed around the writer and revolutionary.
Those events include his next birthday party and a Thomas Paine murder mystery event.
The hotel has also been the venue for meetings of the Thomas Paine Society, which aims to keep the historic figure’s memory alive.
New Thetford mayor Sylvia Armes cut the cake at the hotel’s birthday party and a raffle was held, with proceeds going to charity.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Patterson is a star of Danny Dyer’s Deadliest Men, who has also brought out his own book and is starring in a film being released later this year.
Are you celebrating a business success?? Tell the Times by calling 01379 651153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 9 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 10 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000