Fire breaks out at barn in west Norfolk
- Credit: Google Maps
Fire crews spent more than half an hour at the scene of a barn blaze in west Norfolk.
Two crews were called to a farm in Ploughman's Drove in Feltwell after a fire broke out in a barn.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "A call came through at 9.21am this morning. Two appliances from Methwold attended but the fire was extinguished prior to arrival."
After the fire was extinguished a thermal camera was used to scan for hotspots.
There were no reports of any injuries.
It comes after a large blaze broke out at a farm between Walpole Cross Keys and Terrington St Clement which was still burning more than 24 hours after it first started.
A tall stack of hay bales caught fire and led to the fire service advising nearby residents to close doors and windows.
- 1 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 2 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 3 Sex abuse survivor hits out at attacker's sentence
- 4 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 5 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 6 Retired firefighter looks back at four-day Thetford factory blaze 30 years on
- 7 Gym becomes community hub with café and barber shop
- 8 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees
- 9 Pretty town centre terrace is for sale by auction - and it needs doing up!
- 10 Road closed and two people taken to hospital following Lakenheath crash