Thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and cash stolen in Easter weekend burglary
- Credit: Google Maps
Jewellery worth thousands of pounds and £2,000 in cash were stolen in a burglary after perpetrators smashed their way into a home.
The burglary in Back Lane, Bridgham, near Thetford, took place some time between 2pm and 6.15pm on Saturday, April 20.
The suspect(s) broke into a property after smashing a glass panel in the back door and reaching inside to turn the key in the lock.
After an untidy search they stole £2,000 in cash and items of jewellery worth several thousand pounds.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Ellie Williamson at Thetford CID on 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Train delays as lorry hits railway bridge
- 2 Crowdfunder for terminally ill mum to fulfil dream of marrying partner
- 3 Police search for owner of puppy lost near Mildenhall
- 4 Concerns raised over plans for holiday cabins at equestrian centre
- 5 Final consultation to be undertaken on future of Thetford Market Place
- 6 'She was the glue' - Family's loving tribute to devoted mum Netty
- 7 Rare chance to rent a 16th century farmhouse overlooking a Norfolk estate
- 8 Catalytic converters stolen from three cars in Mildenhall in one night
- 9 Five-year-old child struck by car in Brandon discharged from hospital
- 10 Motorbike and car crash on A134 near Norfolk village