Thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and cash stolen in Easter weekend burglary
- Credit: Google Maps
Jewellery worth thousands of pounds and £2,000 in cash were stolen in a burglary after perpetrators smashed their way into a home.
The burglary in Back Lane, Bridgham, near Thetford, took place some time between 2pm and 6.15pm on Saturday, April 20.
The suspect(s) broke into a property after smashing a glass panel in the back door and reaching inside to turn the key in the lock.
After an untidy search they stole £2,000 in cash and items of jewellery worth several thousand pounds.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Ellie Williamson at Thetford CID on 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 8 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown