Thousands of pounds worth of jewellery and cash stolen in Easter weekend burglary
- Credit: Google Maps
Jewellery worth thousands of pounds and £2,000 in cash were stolen in a burglary after perpetrators smashed their way into a home.
The burglary in Back Lane, Bridgham, near Thetford, took place some time between 2pm and 6.15pm on Saturday, April 20.
The suspect(s) broke into a property after smashing a glass panel in the back door and reaching inside to turn the key in the lock.
After an untidy search they stole £2,000 in cash and items of jewellery worth several thousand pounds.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Ellie Williamson at Thetford CID on 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 2 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 9 Suffolk serviceman named among America's top 12 airmen
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts