B1160 at Methwold to be closed for one day for repair works
Drivers are being warned of a road closure which will take place on the B1160 at Methwold.
The B1160 Decoy Road will be closed on Wednesday, April 26 for repairs works to the carriageway.
The site will extend from the junction with Broad Drove through to Feltwell Road.
The works will take one day to complete, subject to the weather, and the road will be closed to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed diversion via the B1160 Southery, A10 Downham Market, A1122 Stradsett , A134 Wereham and B1160 Wereham will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
The work will cost £25,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Death of woman at country park being treated as 'isolated incident'
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Seven months in prison for burglar who stole cash from church cafe
- 7 Overrunning roadworks temporarily closes part of A11
- 8 Burger and Italian restaurant set to open at town's riverside complex
- 9 Councillor accused of spreading 'damaging disinformation' on facemasks
- 10 Prince Philip's love of birds remembered at Thetford-based trust
A spokesman for Norfolk County Council said the authority “apologises for any inconvenience” which may be caused.