B1160 at Methwold to be closed for one day for repair works
Drivers are being warned of a road closure which will take place on the B1160 at Methwold.
The B1160 Decoy Road will be closed on Wednesday, April 26 for repairs works to the carriageway.
The site will extend from the junction with Broad Drove through to Feltwell Road.
The works will take one day to complete, subject to the weather, and the road will be closed to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed diversion via the B1160 Southery, A10 Downham Market, A1122 Stradsett , A134 Wereham and B1160 Wereham will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
The work will cost £25,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Dog walker given £5,000 reward after finding stolen machinery
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 Police looking for wanted west Suffolk man Darren Pountney
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Teeny tiny property for sale for between £10,000-£20,000
- 10 Jail for man who attacked partner while she watched TV in bed
A spokesman for Norfolk County Council said the authority “apologises for any inconvenience” which may be caused.