B1160 at Methwold to be closed for one day for repair works
Drivers are being warned of a road closure which will take place on the B1160 at Methwold.
The B1160 Decoy Road will be closed on Wednesday, April 26 for repairs works to the carriageway.
The site will extend from the junction with Broad Drove through to Feltwell Road.
The works will take one day to complete, subject to the weather, and the road will be closed to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed diversion via the B1160 Southery, A10 Downham Market, A1122 Stradsett , A134 Wereham and B1160 Wereham will be in place.
Access for businesses and residents will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times.
The work will cost £25,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council.
- 1 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 2 Homes with dedicated support for rough sleepers to be built in Thetford
- 3 Jess Glynne cancels summer show in Thetford Forest
- 4 Pair deny dangerous driving on the A11 in Suffolk
- 5 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 6 Rescued Mariah and Carey recovering after A11 crash
- 7 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 Driver sustains neck injuries in two-vehicle crash near Thetford
A spokesman for Norfolk County Council said the authority “apologises for any inconvenience” which may be caused.