Car towed out of field after crash
- Credit: Mildenhall Police
Officers were called to a Suffolk village after a car came off the road into a field this morning.
Mildenhall Police posted on social media at 9.30am to say officers responded to the crash on the B1112 between Eriswell and Lakenheath.
Police believed the driver had left the scene and closed the road while they searched for them and recovered the vehicle. It has since reopened.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said there were no injuries, and the driver was found safe and well.
He added that there was nothing suspicious about the incident.
Mildenhall Police posted a picture of a Manchetts Vehicle Recovery lorry towing the vehicle out of the field.
The post said: "End of the night shift for NRT5 and quick response to an RTC on the B1112 at Eriswell. Officers are searching for the driver who has left the scene. Road is now open."
- 1 Police continue probe into murder of woman at country park
- 2 Brandon man handed three-year restraining order by judge
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 Woman, 73, convicted of forging second deceased partner's will
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond