CCTV image released following arson at mobile unit
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released of three people police would like to speak to in connection with an arson attack at a mobile unit.
The incident happened on Sunday, May 20 at around 6.30pm in Foulden, near Brandon.
The suspect or suspects entered an unlocked unit in White Hart Street before starting a fire and leaving the scene.
A nearby resident spotted the fire and put it out with buckets of water.
But the floor was damaged beyond repair and will now need replacing.
Police have released a CCTV image of three people they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Dan Mann at Thetford Police Station on 101.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 3 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 Final phase of consultation begins over future of Thetford estate
- 7 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 8 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 9 Bin collectors could strike over long-running pay dispute
- 10 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.