CCTV image released following arson at mobile unit
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released of three people police would like to speak to in connection with an arson attack at a mobile unit.
The incident happened on Sunday, May 20 at around 6.30pm in Foulden, near Brandon.
The suspect or suspects entered an unlocked unit in White Hart Street before starting a fire and leaving the scene.
A nearby resident spotted the fire and put it out with buckets of water.
But the floor was damaged beyond repair and will now need replacing.
You may also want to watch:
Police have released a CCTV image of three people they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Dan Mann at Thetford Police Station on 101.
- 1 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Former school to become homeless support hub in £1.7m revamp
- 6 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.