CCTV image released following arson at mobile unit
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released of three people police would like to speak to in connection with an arson attack at a mobile unit.
The incident happened on Sunday, May 20 at around 6.30pm in Foulden, near Brandon.
The suspect or suspects entered an unlocked unit in White Hart Street before starting a fire and leaving the scene.
A nearby resident spotted the fire and put it out with buckets of water.
But the floor was damaged beyond repair and will now need replacing.
Police have released a CCTV image of three people they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Dan Mann at Thetford Police Station on 101.
- 1 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 2 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Man charged after robbing bookmakers with a knife in Suffolk town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 7 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 10 Power tools stolen after van broken into
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.