Appeal for witnesses after Ashill burglary
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are appealing for witnesses after a property was burgled in Ashill.
An address on Millfield was broken into between Monday, November 6, and Tuesday, November 7.
The suspect(s) gained entrance to the property, near Watton, between 6pm on the Monday evening and 10.15am the following morning.
It is not known at this stage whether anything was taken.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity in the area, or have knowledge about the incident, should contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Police amazed no one hurt after tree falls on Fiat 500
- 3 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 School 'relieves stress' for families by loaning laptops in lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Parent fined after teens dumped waste at town estate
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Fiat 500 thought to be stolen found crashed into wall