Appeal for witnesses after Ashill burglary
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are appealing for witnesses after a property was burgled in Ashill.
An address on Millfield was broken into between Monday, November 6, and Tuesday, November 7.
The suspect(s) gained entrance to the property, near Watton, between 6pm on the Monday evening and 10.15am the following morning.
It is not known at this stage whether anything was taken.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity in the area, or have knowledge about the incident, should contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thetford counts costs after 5cm of rain falls in 30 minutes
- 2 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 6 Horse found with maggot-infested wounds wins rosette at equestrian show
- 7 Have your say over future of growing estate
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village