Appeal for witnesses after Ashill burglary
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are appealing for witnesses after a property was burgled in Ashill.
An address on Millfield was broken into between Monday, November 6, and Tuesday, November 7.
The suspect(s) gained entrance to the property, near Watton, between 6pm on the Monday evening and 10.15am the following morning.
It is not known at this stage whether anything was taken.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity in the area, or have knowledge about the incident, should contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Father-of-five in court accused of murdering wife after body found in country park pond
- 2 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 3 46-year-old man charged with woman's murder
- 4 Bosses at hospital criticised for whistleblower 'witch-hunt' step down
- 5 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 6 Four schools set to expand due to new housing developments
- 7 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 10 Woman cut from car after crash on A11