Appeal for witnesses after Ashill burglary
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are appealing for witnesses after a property was burgled in Ashill.
An address on Millfield was broken into between Monday, November 6, and Tuesday, November 7.
The suspect(s) gained entrance to the property, near Watton, between 6pm on the Monday evening and 10.15am the following morning.
It is not known at this stage whether anything was taken.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity in the area, or have knowledge about the incident, should contact Detective Constable Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Hope and caution - How Thetford is preparing to come out of lockdown
- 2 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 3 Friends pay tribute to war heroes with walking marathon effort
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 Arrest after man found with wooden baton and £30,000 in cash
- 6 A1066 to close for five more nights
- 7 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 8 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 9 Man fractured partner’s cheekbone after making machete threat to sister
- 10 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens