Police worried for welfare of missing man in 30s
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police say they are concerned for the welfare of a man in his 30s who has gone missing.
Anthony Hibble, from Thetford, was last seen on Nessa Close at around 4.40pm on Wednesday (December 30) afternoon.
The 32-year-old is described as white, with ginger hair and a beard.
He is believed to have been wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a jacket with dark and black stripes, bright red trainers, and a grey beanie hat.
It is also expected that he may have been driving a Mercedes CLS, with the registration OE57 ODH.
Officers worried for Mr Hibble's welfare are appealing for the public's help and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
Anyone with relevant information should contact Norfolk police on 101, quoting incident number 416 of December 30.
- 1 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 2 International designer asked to create ambitious vision for Thetford
- 3 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 4 Driver had drugs and £300 cash after being stopped on A11
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 8 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say