All action stations at Bressingham Steam Museum and Gardens when Fireman Sam visits
- Credit: Bressingham Steam Museum
It will be all action stations at Bressingham Steam Museum when Fireman Sam visits its Fire Engine Rally this weekend.
The children’s fire-fighting hero will be coming to the rescue on Sunday at the rally held next to the overflow car park at the museum.
His appearance is just part of the two-day event where fire engines from the days of steam will be displayed.
Norfolk Fire Museum has helped organise the special weekend and arranged for a wide variety of fire engines to attend for visitors to see.
And there will also be live demonstrations from fire crews and a chance for children to squirt water from a fire engine hose.
You may also want to watch:
The museum, gardens and steam rides will all be open and operating as usual.
There will also be a miniature steam traction engine painted in a fire engine livery!
- 1 Thetford man wanted in connection with assault
- 2 'Beers, big TVS and men's mental health': New barbershop to open in town
- 3 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 4 Teen to mark first ever flight - by jumping out of the plane for charity
- 5 New £39million hub officially opens to the public
- 6 Hotel owner providing free lunches for those in need
- 7 Norfolk nursery nominated for national award
- 8 Teen stabbed in Thetford
- 9 Part of A11 closed due to crash involving motorbike
- 10 A11 reopens after pigs escaped onto road
The East Anglia Air Ambulance will be attending with an information and fundraising stand.