All action stations at Bressingham Steam Museum and Gardens when Fireman Sam visits
- Credit: Bressingham Steam Museum
It will be all action stations at Bressingham Steam Museum when Fireman Sam visits its Fire Engine Rally this weekend.
The children’s fire-fighting hero will be coming to the rescue on Sunday at the rally held next to the overflow car park at the museum.
His appearance is just part of the two-day event where fire engines from the days of steam will be displayed.
Norfolk Fire Museum has helped organise the special weekend and arranged for a wide variety of fire engines to attend for visitors to see.
And there will also be live demonstrations from fire crews and a chance for children to squirt water from a fire engine hose.
The museum, gardens and steam rides will all be open and operating as usual.
There will also be a miniature steam traction engine painted in a fire engine livery!
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 New homes plan for former coal yard
- 3 New Latin American restaurant opening at Center Parcs in Elveden
- 4 Man charged with burglaries, dangerous driving and assault
- 5 'He's done it again!': Bowler's delight after going viral for a second time
- 6 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
- 7 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 8 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 9 Delays in west Suffolk town after faulty barrier at railway crossing
- 10 Town centre's new café... with a difference
The East Anglia Air Ambulance will be attending with an information and fundraising stand.