Activities aplenty at Swaffham Infant School fete
- Credit: Archant
Falconry displays, archery and a barbecue were some of the activities that young and old alike enjoyed at a school fete.
The Swaffham Infant School event attracted many visitors despite over an hour of rain in the morning.
Gazebos were put up and the usual fun and games went ahead, with the day – which is the school’s main fundraiser – compered by ‘Princess’ Eddie Gee.
There were opportunities for children to try archery, have a pony ride and everyone enjoyed the K G Falconry and Wildlife Control stand.
People could also have their faces painted, glitter tattoos, or hair braiding by teaching staff. The barbecue was busy serving burgers and hot dogs and the drink stall kept busy with some even enjoying ice creams.
You may also want to watch:
Taekwondo, gymnastics and dance displays were held, while the fire service came with a fire engine which the children enjoyed getting into.
The fun ended with a grand draw with some impressive prizes donated by local Norfolk companies, with the top prize of a short break family holiday at Kelling Heath.
- 1 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 2 Before the blaze: Elveden Forest Center Parcs in its early years
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 A11 reopens following earlier collision
- 5 Man found near air base with gun, axe and lock knife sentenced
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 8 Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- 9 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 10 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier